My Thai Kitchen

presents… 

 

3369 8555

how we make thai food great

Serving in Milton

The Best VEGAN Restaurant
NO BULL!

 

Brisbane’s best vegan restaurant is located right here in Milton. My Thai Kitchen use all natural sauces made from mushroom rather than oysters so your vegan thai food tastes exactly the same as the meat version. We dont believe your dietary requirements are any excuse for a dish to change flavour.

 

Try our Vegan Drunken Noodles
They will blow you away

GLUTEN FREE – WORRY FREE

90% of our menu is gluten free and the other 10% we can do gluten free when requested

Hands On Cooking Classes

$10 LUNCH SPECIALS

See all our Lunch Specials on Facebook

Each week we create an amazing and different lunch special for only $10